Recipe by loudub2000
This spray really works in getting the stench out of hockey gloves and skates. The alcohol evaporates quite fast deodorizing and killing odor-causing bacteria.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rubbing alcohol
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cleaner (PineSol any scent)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a spray bottle.
- Spray the insides of gloves and skates making sure some of the solution gets into each finger.
- Hang in front of floor fan and allow to dry completely.
- If the smell is really strong you may have to repeat the steps more than once.
- Spray after every use of gloves and skates.