Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple recipe that SERVES ONE. Great for hard working nights or college students.
Make and share this Hobo's Supper recipe from Food.com.
- Take a piece of aluminum foil & put ground beef patty on the bottom.
- Salt & pepper the patty.
- Next, quarter the potato (with peeling) & onion.
- Cut up carrot.
- Place all of this on the meat & salt & pepper again.
- Wrap the foil & seal it lightly.
- Place on aluminum pan.
- Bake at 350F to 400F for 1 hour until done.
My dad used to make these when my mom had to work late....these are awesome and super simple.