Recipe by amygs06
This is something my grandma used to make when i was little and i loved it!! It is sausage with tomato soup cabbage and vegs it is amazing! You can basically put what ever veg. you like in it i usually put potatoes, green beans, corn, cabbage, sausage, and tomato soup.
- 1 cabbage
- 1 sausage (package)
- 3 condensed tomato soup
- 1 corn (can)
- 1 green beans (can)
- 2 potatoes
- 2 -3 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- chop up the cabbage put it in a big pot filled with water and let it boil until its done.
- cut up the potatoes and put it in with the cabbage.
- fry up the sausage.
- once the cabbage and potatoes are done strain but keep about 2-3 cups water.
- then add the strained sausage and the rest of the ingrediants.
- The longer you let it simmer the better it tastes! For a personal prefrence in my own bowl i usually add a little hot sauce.