Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple recipe that is also called "dump soup" because after you brown the hamburger meat, you just dump a bunch of cans in!
- Brown ground meat with onion, garlic and celery. Dump in other ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 2 soup cans of water. Simmer for 30 minutes or so to let the flavors to meld.
- Even better the next day.
- If it thickens, add water.
- If you want to extend it - add more cans of beans.
- Sometimes I add a can of whole kernal corn or a can of black beans.