Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy indoor s'mores! Fun to make.
- 36 large marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark chocolate frosting
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini chocolate chips, mini-morsel
- 36 lollipop sticks or 36 wooden popsicle sticks
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Insert a stick into each marshmallow (into one of the flat ends, so it can sit on the other without falling over).
- Put mini-morsels into a shallow bowl.
- Put graham cracker crumbs into a shallow bowl.
- Microwave frosting for 20 - 30 seconds (don't overdo - else it will be too thin to adhere well to the marshmallows).
- Dip one marshmallow at a time into the frosting, allowing excess to drip off.
- Dip the bottom and one side of the chocolate coated marshmallow into graham cracker crumbs. Dip the opposite side into the mini-morsels.
- Stand the flat ends down on the cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.