Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Hobo Potatoes - Diane Prough recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare charcoal fire for grilling.
- In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine potatoes, onions, carrots, celery and water.
- Cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap.
- Microwave on HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are hot and just begin to cook, stirring once during cooking. Drain.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Place potato mixture on 18x18-inch square of heavy-duty foil.
- Top with bacon and dot with margarine.
- Wrap securely with double fold seal.
- Immediately place on grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals.
- Cook 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.