Recipe by Beaner in Washington
Very Good and Easy!
Top Review by Peaches-n-Cream
Beaner, I made these over the week end along with grilled steak marinaded with Dancer's Cola Marinade #48292. It was a great combination. These potatoes were very good and another plus, NO CLEAN UP. It would also be a good camping recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- After washing potatoes slice with skin on.
- Lay potato slices into a good size piece of aluminum foil.
- Slice onion and put on top of potatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice up pats of butter on top of potatoes and onions.
- Seal up aluminum foil around potatoes and onion to make a closed package.
- Put on grill over indirect heat and cook for 1 hour.
- Ten minutes before serving open packet and place sliced cheese on top of potatoes and onion.
- Reseal and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Open packet and enjoy!