Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Bags with dinner.You can cook all the ingredients and refrigerate except for the tortilla chips and cheese. This is a time friendly dinner. You can also cook in oven, grill, campfire. Foil is the key to have flavors soak in to ingredients while baking. Minimized cleanup and delicious.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, mild
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup shaved dark chocolate
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- Pam cooking spray
- heavy duty Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Open black beans, drain.
- Add lemon juice to can. Gently stir. Set aside.
- In frying pan, add hamburger, onion, green chilies, chili powder, ground cumin and salt. Mix and fry until hamburger is no longer pink.
- Add black beans and gently stir.
- Sprinkle shaved dark chocolate around the top.
- Add enchilada sauce. Gently stir.
- Preheat oven 425*.
- Take 4 regular soup bowls and push foil down the bottom and sides,.
- leaving 6 inches on all sides above each bowl.
- Spray Pam inside and all edges inside of foil.
- Layer the following:.
- 1 1/2 cups Tortilla Chips each bowl.
- Portion out the beef mixture each bowl.
- Add 1 cup shredded cheese each bowl.
- Bring up the sides of the foil and close,fold.
- Lift bags out of bowls.
- Place on flat pan in oven.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Take out with heat mitts.
- Place back in Bowls. Serve.