Montana Heart Song's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Bags with dinner.You can cook all the ingredients and refrigerate except for the tortilla chips and cheese. This is a time friendly dinner. You can also cook in oven, grill, campfire. Foil is the key to have flavors soak in to ingredients while baking. Minimized cleanup and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies, mild
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup shaved dark chocolate
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- Pam cooking spray
- heavy duty Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1Open black beans, drain.
- 2Add lemon juice to can. Gently stir. Set aside.
- 3In frying pan, add hamburger, onion, green chilies, chili powder, ground cumin and salt. Mix and fry until hamburger is no longer pink.
- 4Add black beans and gently stir.
- 5Sprinkle shaved dark chocolate around the top.
- 6Add enchilada sauce. Gently stir.
- 7Preheat oven 425*.
- 8Take 4 regular soup bowls and push foil down the bottom and sides,.
- 9leaving 6 inches on all sides above each bowl.
- 10Spray Pam inside and all edges inside of foil.
- 11Layer the following:.
- 121 1/2 cups Tortilla Chips each bowl.
- 13Portion out the beef mixture each bowl.
- 14Add 1 cup shredded cheese each bowl.
- 15Bring up the sides of the foil and close,fold.
- 16Lift bags out of bowls.
- 17Place on flat pan in oven.
- 18Bake 15 minutes.
- 19Take out with heat mitts.
- 20Place back in Bowls. Serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hobo Mole Beef & Black Bean Enchilada #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1078.3
- Calories from Fat 590
- Total Fat 65.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.1 g
- Cholesterol 177.6 mg
- Sodium 2669.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 62.8 g