Recipe by Katangel
This recipe has been a family favorite since I discovered it about two years ago. This may not be the prettiest of dishes, but when you taste it looks aren't an issue.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large onion
- 2 (8 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- black pepper, at your own discretion
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel and slice potatoes in thin rounds.
- Cut onion into thin slicing.
- Season ground meat in separate bowl to taste (preferably garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper).
- Put cream of mushroom in a small bowl and mix it with water.
- Place a layer of potatoes on bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle onions and corn on top of potatoes.
- Put a layer of ground meat on top.
- Pour 1/2 cream of mushroom on top.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for your next layer.
- Place in preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.