1/2 Photos of Hobo Dinners With Gravy
VP Dude's Note:
I know this is not the best written compared to most of the other entries, but I'm a 22 year old guy, so please forgive me. This is a great, easy to make meal that we make sometimes when we have company over, or if we are low on groceries because we almost always have this stuff around. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate ground beef in a little Dale's and a few squirts of Worcestershire sauce for a couple of hours.
- 2Put ground beef in a skillet and brown.
- 3Prepare mashed potatoes in accordance with package instructions.
- 4Take sauce pan and add veggie oil and flour, cooking over medium-low heat to make a rouge.
- 5Drain the juices from the skillet with the meat into the rouge and stir constantly until gravy thickens.
- 6Add green beans, corn and mushrooms to beef in skillet and mix well until heated through.
- 7Can serve with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side or mix it all together like we do.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hobo Dinners With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.8
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 386.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 30.1 g