Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know this is not the best written compared to most of the other entries, but I'm a 22 year old guy, so please forgive me. This is a great, easy to make meal that we make sometimes when we have company over, or if we are low on groceries because we almost always have this stuff around. Enjoy.
- Marinate ground beef in a little Dale's and a few squirts of Worcestershire sauce for a couple of hours.
- Put ground beef in a skillet and brown.
- Prepare mashed potatoes in accordance with package instructions.
- Take sauce pan and add veggie oil and flour, cooking over medium-low heat to make a rouge.
- Drain the juices from the skillet with the meat into the rouge and stir constantly until gravy thickens.
- Add green beans, corn and mushrooms to beef in skillet and mix well until heated through.
- Can serve with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side or mix it all together like we do.
This is something my hubby made when I was working nights...it was a bit salty for me but still really good considering the cook ;) The whole family loved it and the Dale's has been a great thing I never tried and now buy all the time!
VP Dude, this is awesome!! I like how you marinate the ground beef. I have made something like this before but never did that to the ground beef and it makes all the difference! I like your roux too, I added a little milk to it to make it go farther and have a little creamy look and consistency to it. Great stuff!!!!