I know this is not the best written compared to most of the other entries, but I'm a 22 year old guy, so please forgive me. This is a great, easy to make meal that we make sometimes when we have company over, or if we are low on groceries because we almost always have this stuff around. Enjoy.
- Marinate ground beef in a little Dale's and a few squirts of Worcestershire sauce for a couple of hours.
- Put ground beef in a skillet and brown.
- Prepare mashed potatoes in accordance with package instructions.
- Take sauce pan and add veggie oil and flour, cooking over medium-low heat to make a rouge.
- Drain the juices from the skillet with the meat into the rouge and stir constantly until gravy thickens.
- Add green beans, corn and mushrooms to beef in skillet and mix well until heated through.
- Can serve with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side or mix it all together like we do.