Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is especially nice for families, where everyone likes different seasonings and vegetables.
- 1 lb ground beef, separated into 4 patties
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- other vegetables (green bell peppers, jalapenos, etc)
- spices (seasoning salt, onion powder, pepper, garlic, thyme, parsley, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In 4 big pieces of foil, place patties in center.
- Divide the vegetables up between the four patties and place on top.
- Season however you would like and fold up the foil into little packages.
- Place foil packages on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.