Recipe by iewe
Found this on the web and in process of tranferring all my saved recipes to 'zaar!
Top Review by WI Cheesehead
This turned out great! I used ground turkey and fresh carrots that I sauted with the onions and celery. Used 1/2 tsp salt, 1 T Worc. and no potatoes. I only cooked it for 45 minutes and it was PLENTY hot by then. Since everything was cooked on top of the stove, except the peas, I would think 30 minutes would be okay too.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can potatoes, sliced and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, combine ground beef, onion and celery.
- Brown over medium-high heat; drain. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a 3 quart casserole, combine tomato soup, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add ground beef mixture, potatoes, peas and carrots; mix well.
- Cover and bake at 350°F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.