Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are so yummy--my kids gobble these up. Super easy to make.
- 453.59-907.18 g ground beef
- 4-6 large potatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- carrot, chunks- (optional)
- celery, chunks- (optional)
- 236.59-473.18 ml Worcestershire sauce, 1 bottle
- aluminum foil
- Make your hamburger into patties, place in the foil, top with your potatoes and other veggies, put a tablespoon of butter on top and just dump as much Worcestershire sauce in them as you desire.
- Fold your foil over so no food is showing and no juice gets out.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 1 hour or until veggies are tender.
This recipe is very tasty, quick and easy. I made this for my boyfriend to eat during the week, while I'm at work and he loved it. I made a few revisions to the recipe, I omitted the celery and added 3/4 of a packet of Lipton's Onion Soup mix. I also added about a teaspoon of garlic salt and black pepper for seasoning. I plan on making this recipe in advance for a quick and easy meal.
This a great recipe for those who want little prep time, but big flavor. I did add an envelope of Lipton's Onion soup mix to the meat before forming into patties. I also omitted the celery as my husband detest it. I didn't measure out the Worchestershire sauce I just gave a few good shakes. We will definitely add this to our weekly or bi-weekly meal rotation. Thanks so much for submitting a great recipe! Oh! This is also very inexpensive. I think I got 8 servings per this recipe and I figured it cost me roughly .75 to $1 per serving. That is pretty good in my book.