Recipe by Chef Jenna
These are so yummy--my kids gobble these up. Super easy to make.
Top Review by SweetLittleNicki
This recipe is very tasty, quick and easy. I made this for my boyfriend to eat during the week, while I'm at work and he loved it. I made a few revisions to the recipe, I omitted the celery and added 3/4 of a packet of Lipton's Onion Soup mix. I also added about a teaspoon of garlic salt and black pepper for seasoning. I plan on making this recipe in advance for a quick and easy meal.
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 4 -6 large potatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- carrot, chunks- (optional)
- celery, chunks- (optional)
- 1 -2 cup Worcestershire sauce, 1 bottle
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Make your hamburger into patties, place in the foil, top with your potatoes and other veggies, put a tablespoon of butter on top and just dump as much Worcestershire sauce in them as you desire.
- Fold your foil over so no food is showing and no juice gets out.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 1 hour or until veggies are tender.