- 473.18 ml golden white raisins
- 29.58 ml butter
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml boiling water
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 591.47 ml brown sugar
- 946.36 ml flour
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml ground nutmeg
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- FOR PART ONE: Mix PART ONE ingredients in large mixing bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- FOR PART TWO:.
- Add remaining PART TWO ingredients to PART ONE.
- Grease and flour 4 coffee cans.
- Divide dough into the 4 cans.
- Bake approximately 1 hr 10mins at 350 degrees.
- Remove bread from cans immediately when done.