Recipe by mandabears
This is really good, tastes like a good Philadelphia hoagie and is a wonderful appetizer. Everytime I serve this spread everyone wants a copy of the recipe.
- 1⁄4 lb ham, i use cappicola
- 1⁄4 lb salami, i use genoa
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni
- 1⁄4 lb American cheese
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop ham, salami, pepperoni, american cheese, provolone cheese and place in a large bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and onions and add to meat/cheese mixture.
- Add shredded lettuce and toss well.
- In a separate bowl mix italian dressing and mayonnaise.
- Add to meat/cheese/tomato/lettuce mixture and toss until blended.
- Serve with French or Italian bread.