Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Gooseberry Patch Meals in Minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- dried oregano, to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb genoa salami, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, cubed
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar; add oregano, salt, and pepper to taste; whisk and set aside.
- Rinse cooked macaroni in cold water; drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the macaroni; toss gently.
- Pour oil/vinegar mixture on top; toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate a few hours before serving.
Nice change from regular pasta salad! I added garlic pwd to the dressing and doubled the dressing. We like our salads more wet. I also topped it off with shreadded lettuce and some parm. Next time I plan to try banana peppers instead of green peppers.