1/8 Photos of Hoagie Rolls
1 hr 15 mins
These are so good!! We use them a lot for pulled meat sandwiches and such. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in 1/2 cup warm water add 1 T. sugar and then let stand about 5 minutes.
- 2Add remaining water and sugar. Beat in oil, salt and 4 cups flour until smooth. Stir in enough flour to form a soft dough.
- 3Turn onto a floured board. Knead until smooth and elastic for about 6-8 minutes.
- 4Place in a greased bowl turning once to grease the top.
- 5Cover and let rise 45 minutes.
- 6Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured board, divide into 18 pieces.
- 7Shape into an oval.
- 8Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheets.
- 9With scissors cut a 1/4-inch slash across the top of each.
- 10Cover and let rise 20 minutes.
- 11Bake at 400° for 13-18 minutes until golden brown.
- 12Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoagie Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 390.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g