- 1⁄2 lb deli ham
- 1⁄2 lb genoa salami
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese
- 1 small head lettuce, shredded
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 dozen hoagie rolls, sliced 1/2-inch thick or 1 loaf baguette, style bread, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the ham, salami and cheese into small pieces by rolling jelly-roll style, thinly slicing, and then slicing again into half moon shaped pieces.
- Mix in a bowl with oregano and mayonnaise.
- Add the onion.
- Add lettuce and tomato just before serving.
- Serve with bread slices.