Recipe by CoreyAnn
I had this a couple years ago at a party and loved it and got the recipe a few weeks later. It's a big hit with crowds but also can be made at home when you are craving it. Very easy to make
Top Review by Cathy Pete
This was great! made exact when I bought deli meat I bought 8 slices of each and it kept price down but I ADDED mixed mayo n spice mustard spread on bottom crust and spread it half way through Will make again , Thanks so much for posting!
- 2 (8 count) packages crescent rolls (I used butter flavored)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers (drained)
- 1⁄4 lb ham (lunch meat)
- 1⁄4 lb hard salami
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni (sandwich sized)
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer one can of crescent rolls in a 9x13" pan and pinch together the cuts.
- Layer ham, provolone, drained red pepper, salami, swiss & pepperoni.
- Mix eggs and parmesan together and pour half the mixture over pepperoni.
- Layer one can of crescent rolls on top and pinch together the cuts.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes on 350° or until golden brown.