Recipe by KimmieOH
If you like Stromboli's you'll love this recipe! This is a huge hit with my family - but it also goes over very well at a covered dish function!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4 lb salami, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb cooked ham, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- pizza sauce, for dipping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with 1 package Pizza dough.
- Layer with salami, ham, and pepperoni.
- Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Mozzarella cheese.
- Top with second package of pizza dough.
- Brush with Italian salad dressing.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake 5- 10 more minutes.
- As an OPTION (after baking for 25 minutes)-- I have added pepperoni and cheese to the top and baked 10- 15 minutes until the cheese was melted.
- Also as an option-- I have added veggies to the inside (Onions, Peppers and Mushrooms)!