Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you like Stromboli's you'll love this recipe! This is a huge hit with my family - but it also goes over very well at a covered dish function!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4 lb salami, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb cooked ham, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- pizza sauce, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with 1 package Pizza dough.
- Layer with salami, ham, and pepperoni.
- Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Mozzarella cheese.
- Top with second package of pizza dough.
- Brush with Italian salad dressing.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake 5- 10 more minutes.
- As an OPTION (after baking for 25 minutes)-- I have added pepperoni and cheese to the top and baked 10- 15 minutes until the cheese was melted.
- Also as an option-- I have added veggies to the inside (Onions, Peppers and Mushrooms)!
Wonderful....and very filling!! I used crecent rolls in place of the pizza crust and it turned out great. Thanks much!
Wonderous comfort food! We LOVE this recipe, and we double up on the meat and cheese to make a thicker filling. Pizza sauce on the side for dipping and a tossed salad make this a wonderful cold-night meal.
I can believe I haven't reviewed this! I have made it multiple times! For one foot ball party, I made two different versions one as directed and another one filled with beef, onions and cheese. Thanks! Update: We make this quite often and have found we prefer to make homemade crust No-Knead Food Processor Thin Crust Pizza Dough.