- 16 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 lb salami
- 1⁄4 lb cooked ham
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 package crescent rolls.
- Layer salami, ham and pepperoni.
- Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese.
- Top with second package of crescent rolls.
- Brush with remaining beaten eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.