1/2 Photos of Hoagie Bake
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Copy Kat Chat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 package crescent rolls.
- 3Layer salami, ham and pepperoni.
- 4Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Swiss cheese.
- 5Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese.
- 6Top with second package of crescent rolls.
- 7Brush with remaining beaten eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- 9Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoagie Bake
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1112.1
- Calories from Fat 590
- Total Fat 65.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.7 g
- Cholesterol 364.8 mg
- Sodium 2014.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 63.3 g