- 517.37 g package yellow cake mix
- 99.22 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml cold water
- 118.29 ml light rum
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g package chocolate frosting
- 28.39 ml light rum
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour one 10 inch tube or Bundt pan.
- Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, rum and oil. Mix until smooth and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 25 minutes in pan before removing; remove and allow to cool completely.
- Prepare the frosting by blending together the frosting and rum. Ice the cake and sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans over the top. Seal in airtight container.