- 517.37 g box chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 314.66 ml water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 453.59 g can dark chocolate icing
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml shortening
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 78.07 ml milk
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml water
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake as directed on package for two round pans.
- When cool, "slice" through cakes to make 4 "thin" cakes.
- Beat sugar, shortening, vanilla, milk, salt and water for 7 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and beat for 5 minutes longer.
- Lay one layer of cake on plate.
- Spread Cream filling on top only, do not go all the way to the edge.
- Lay another layer of cake on this.
- Spread cream filling on this too.
- Again layer and filling until you have all four layers on here.
- Ice the whole cake with the chocolate icing.