Recipe by www.bootie
Iam not a baked apple person. I was at work and someone wanted baked apples so i played around with different stuff and came up with these apples that I enjoyed on top of ice cream.
- 8 apples, cored, peeled, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- In a mixing bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Add apples and mix lightly.
- Spray the bottom of the pan that you are using.
- Spread apple mixture in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- I checked mine every 15 minutes. They may have baked for 35 minutes.
- Let them cool and enjoy by themselves or with ice cream, whip cream, etc -- .