Recipe by cookbookbuilder
Updated : so I updated the proportions.. This is the original recipe: This is a very easy and tasty way to make rice that would last you for days. This used to be the only "real dinner" I knew how to cook for a long time. I learned if from my dad so that's just proof that it's easy to make. Hope you enjoy it =)
Top Review by Soozie46
What a clever usage of chicken noodle soup! This turned out pretty good, but I really think the amount of pepper is WAY too much. Could it possibly mean to say 1 teaspoon??? It was easy to make. I would omit salt and use low salt soup next time.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 (10 1/16 ounce) cans condensed chicken noodle soup (or one can if it is a larger can of chicken noodle soup)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef by cooking in a large skillet on low heat until there are no red meat visible.
- Add salt and pepper to the cooked ground beef and stir.
- Put all the ingredients in a pot to be put in the oven and mix them together. no need to add water to the rice to cook.
- Bake in oven on 350°F for 1 hour.