- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 12 ounces smart ground veggie crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot large enough to hold all ingredients, saute "Smart Ground" with the olive oil until its hot.
- Next at salt, pepper, garlic powder, and liquid smoke. Mix well.
- Then add rice, salsa and cheese and its ready to serve.
- I added 20 minutes prep time for the rice to cook.