Recipe by BrotherAdso
This is incredibly simple, quite nutritious, and amazingly tasty for a four-ingredient wrap. It has the following prosaic origin: It's hot out. No oven should be turned on. And my refrigerator is broken. Hummus needs to be used. Fresh greens and tomatoes must go. And I am hungry. Voila!
Top Review by shrooms&fu
Ah yes, a summer favorite of mine. This reminds me of a cute little dready girl dragging a cooler on wheels aound a festival shouting, "vegi-hummus wraps!", and makin' 'em on the spot w/ all the fixin's for $3. I'll take mine with the spicy hummus, and extra mushrooms...
- 2 low-fat flour tortillas or 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 7 -8 tablespoons hummus
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 -6 leaves romaine lettuce
- lemon pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread hummus thickly on tortillas.
- Chop tomato into chunks, place on the hummus.
- Chop cumumber into small chunks or slices, place on hummus.
- Shred the romaine, put on the top layer.
- Add more hummus if deisred.
- Dash lemon pepper over all if desired.
- Roll up and nosh,.