Prep 7 mins
Cook 25 mins
I've been making these since back then and they are requested by everyone when I need to bring a dish or have people over. This is the "G" rated version. Don't let me stop you from adding what your little heart desires.
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Grease one 8X8 pan and preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in microwave. (Back then I used the stove).
- Remove from microwave and put in mixing bowl and stir. Add balance of ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated and smooth. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes and enjoy!
Easy and delicious. I dusted the top with a lot of powdered sugar
Life doesn't get much better than a good brownie and here it is. I will make these again and take to work on Friday, Thx !!!!!
I loved these. I ate 1/2 pan and had to make more for my comany that was coming to dinner later on lol