Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ranch and chicken goodness
- 2 packages original Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Wash Chicken and cut into strips.
- Place into bowl with garlic and soy sauce.Mix well and let sit.
- In a separate bowl, add dressing and mayonnaise and beat together.
- Add half the milk to the dressing and beat til smooth.
- Add the other half of the milk and beat til smooth.
- Add all ingredients together and mix very well, so all of chicken is coated.
- Let sit one hour.
- Heat pan with butter.
- Add 2 lbs of chicken to skillet.
- Cook on medium-high, while constantly scraping the bottom of skillet so chicken doesn't burn.
- Do this for 20-25 minutes and do not turn down heat at any point. Liquid will boil off.
- Serve with Rice and a Salad.
Five stars just isn't enough..this is definitely a TEN! My entire family loved this chicken. I halfed it and served with rice and salad. This will be a keeper for sure! Thanks!