Recipe by startnover
These cookies have something for everyone's taste buds!! The ingredient list may sound like a strange combo but they are so good--especially the next day!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
These were good and baked out nicely but we found them to be extremely sweet, I think I will cut the sugar down slight next time I make them, someone that has an extreme sweet tooth might like these cookies with no changes. Thanks homegirl!...Kitten:)
- 1 cup softened margarine
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat margarine for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar, beat, then add eggs.
- Add frosting, peanut butter, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, beat till combined.
- Beat in oats then flour.
- Stir in chips and raisins.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 12-15 or until edges are a light golden brown.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for at least one minute.
- Remove to wire rack and store after completely cooled in airtight container.