Recipe by House
A Penzeys Spices Recipe on the back of their jar of "Hot Chocolate Mix with a Hint of Mint". I've never tried their brownies, but the drinks with this mix are great!
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup of hint mint hot chocolate powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan and add Hint of Mint chocolate mix and sugar.
- Stir to dissolve, then pout into a bowl and let cool.
- Add the beaten eggs, vanilla extract, and sifted flour, mix well into a smooth batter.
- Pour into a pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to cool and cut into squares.
- Store in an air tight container.