Prep 45 mins
Cook 4 hrs
My Aunt sent me this recipe-she LOVES it. :) Sounds VERY rich! Can't wait to try it! Takes at least 3 hours chill time. ENJOY!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 4 large oranges, cut into cubes
- 2 cups chopped almonds
- 1 (12 ounce) package Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 6 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- Crust: Mix all ingredients together well and press into 13 x 9 baking dish. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes or til golden brown. Let cool and then crumble crust onto a tray or sheet cake pan.
- Place cubed oranges evenly over crust. Sprinkle almonds evenly over oranges. Then sprinkle chocolate morsels and butterscotch morsels over almonds. Set aside.
- Place sauce ingredients in med. saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook about 2 minutes stirring constantly until mixture thickens & bubbles. Pour over morsels. If desired sprinkle on more chopped almonds. Cover and refridgerate at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving slice 5 bananas evenly over top. Cover with a 12 oz. tub of Cool Whip. Garnish with chopped maraschino cherries and drizzle with Hersheys chocolate syrup. Cut into squares.