Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's an appetizer that will keep them guessing. They are very good, a bit bizarre and cetainly different. They are a bit sweet and sour flavored.A regular treat (pun)
- 8 large prunes, steamed until tender & pitted
- 1 tablespoon gherkin, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice, cooked
- 1 tablespoon chutney, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 4 pieces each,you may need 3 slices
- Stuff the prunes with the next five ingredients.
- Dip in Worcestershire sauce.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each prune, secure with a tooth pick.
- Broil until the bacon is crisp, serve hot.