Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
There isn't a holiday that goes by that these potatoes aren't made at one Hill house or another.
- 2 lbs hash browns (either fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons butter
- corn flakes
- Mix all ingredients together except 4 tbsp butter and corn flakes.
- Place in 9x13 inch pan.
- Dab the butter on top and sprinkle the corn flakes over that.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.