1/2 Photos of Hill's 7 Layer Salad
Hill Family's Note:
This is a bit different from the others because it contains water chestnuts! Great large family salad or for parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1Fill the bottom of a large bowl 3/4 full of lettuce.
- 2Next layer - chopped celery.
- 3Next layer - chopped green onions.
- 4Next layer - frozen petite peas.
- 5Next layer - water chestnuts, place flat do not overlap
- 6Next layer - Carefully spread the mayo over the water chestnuts - sprinkle with sugar.
- 7Next layer - Sprinkle cheese and top with bacon.
- 8Refrigerate this overnight for best results and just before serving mix up - if you mix sooner it will get soggy.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hill's 7 Layer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 353.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: