Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
We make this for every holiday. They are the best baked beans ever.
- 1 lb ground beef, fried
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 -5 slices bacon, cut up
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Mix all the ingredients together and bake at 375°F for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat and bake at 275°F for another hour.
I make this recipe a lot.My husband is crazy about beans,this has become his favorite.Ever time I make it for a gathering someone always wants the recipe.
Nice recipe. A little sweet for us. Directions were easy. Next time I will add a little less sugar and maybe some chipoltle chilies. Thanks for posting.
your right emily these are the best beans ever.will be making these for easter.