Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you are lucky enough to have this spread left over, it is terrific warmed and served as a topping for baked potatoes. Great served warm with wheat crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 ounces dried beef, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Using an electric mixer, blend together softened cream cheese and milk.
- Stir in dried beef, green pepper, onion, sour cream, garlic, pepper and jalapenos.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 1 quart baking dish.
- Melt butter in small skillet.
- Add pecans and saute over medium heat until light brown.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture, and bake in a pre-heated 350*F oven for 20 minutes.