Recipe by Yorie
This is a good and easy way of eating hijiki.Short grain japanese or brown rice,both good. Hijiki is full of vitamins,minerals,including calcium,and fibre,and contains no fat!
- 2 cups rice
- 2 ounces dried hijiki seaweed
- 1 chicken bouillon cubes (anytype ok) or 1 vegetable bouillon cube (anytype ok)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the hijiki in cold water for about 5-10 min.Pour into a sieve and wash under running water.Drain.
- Put the rice in a large bowl and wash well with cold water.Change the water until it becomes clear.Tip the rice into sieve.
- Put the rice in a rice cooker add 2 1/2cups water and leave 10min.
- Add the bouillon and hijiki cook it.