Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is simple and delicious. It has a cheesy flavor although it contains no cheese. My mother and I loved to eat lunch at High's icecream parlor just so we could enjoy this soup. One day my mother asked for the recipe and it was as simple as this. It tastes much more complicated.
- 2 (11 1/2 fluid ounce) canscampbell's condensed bean with bacon soup
- 2 (11 1/2 fluid ounce) cans half-and-half
- Put soup from can into a pot.
- Fill each can with half and half and add to pot.
- Cook soup on stove until heated.
- Stirring occasionally to keep from burning.
Yes, this is "ummmm good!"
Are you joking? That's not a recipe -- you opened a can!! (High's oughta be ashamed, unless they're just pulling your leg...)