This recipe is simple and delicious. It has a cheesy flavor although it contains no cheese. My mother and I loved to eat lunch at High's icecream parlor just so we could enjoy this soup. One day my mother asked for the recipe and it was as simple as this. It tastes much more complicated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (11 1/2 fluid ounce) cans campbell's condensed bean with bacon soup
- 2 (11 1/2 fluid ounce) cans half-and-half
- 1Put soup from can into a pot.
- 2Fill each can with half and half and add to pot.
- 3Cook soup on stove until heated.
- 4Stirring occasionally to keep from burning.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High's Best Ever Bean With Bacon Soup
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.9
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 85.6 mg
- Sodium 94.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed bean with bacon soup