These puds look stunning a they are, or decorated with dried apple rings. Spread thinly sliced rings of dessert apple over a baking sheet lined with baking parchment and bake at 140*C for 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the apples in a large saucepan with the sugar, spices,lemonjuice and 4 TBS water.
- 2Bring to a boil, cover and simmer gently for 8 to 10 minutes, until soft and pulpy.
- 3Taste and add more sugar if it's a bit tart.
- 4Cool slightly, then beat in the egg yolks and whisky and leave to cool.
- 5Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold them through the apple mixure.
- 6Cover and chill until needed.
- 7To serve, spoon into serving dishes or glasses and, if you like, decorate with slices of dried apple.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Highland Snow
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 36.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: