Highland Pasta With Smoked Salmon
- Melt butter in a frying pan add the onion and saute over a low heat until soft. takes about 7 minutes.
- Add the crushed garlic and mushrooms and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Next mix the flour and curry powder together and stir this into the butter to soak up the juices.
- Gradually add the white wine, stirring briskly after each addition and when all the wine is added cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Finally, add the creme fraiche.
- Whilst the cooking the onions etc. place a large saucepan with plenty of lightly salted water on to boil and cook the pasta for 10 minutes.
- Tear little pieces of smoked salmon and add them to the sauce once the sauce is cooked. Serve immediately. Add the salmon at the very last minute before serving.