Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to prepare and even easier to eat.
- 1 large Toblerone chocolate bar, bar
- 1 pint double cream
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 6 -8 tablespoons sugar
- Melt the Toblerone in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Allow to cool slightly whilst whipping the cream then add to the melted chocolate, folding in carefully.
- Place fresh raspberries in the bottom of 6 ramekin dishes and pour chocolate mix over. Place into deep freeze for 1 hour.
- Take out and cover with sugar, then brulee the tops with a blowtorch or under a very hot grill.