Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A traditional Scottish flavour - honey, raspberries and whisky. You could use frozen raspberries - make sure they're thawed! 30 minutes chill time.
- 4 tablespoons clear honey
- 3 tablespoons whiskey
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 350 g raspberries
- 2 (40 g) muesli, bars crushed (in a blender)
- Put honey, whisky and cream into a large mixing bowl. Whisk together until soft peaks form.
- Spoon a third of the raspberries into the base of four serving glasses. Divide half the cream mixture between the glasses. Scatter over half each of the muesli and the raspberries, dividing between the glasses.
- Repeat layers, finishing with a topping of raspberries. Chill for 30 minutes in the fridge before serving.