Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is inspired by King Arthur Flour: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/gluten-free-cornbread-recipe. I adapted their recipe with an easy flour blend of my own, and the result was a ridiculously high-rising, hearty, and tasty bread. You can probably hand-mix it if you want.
- 1. Combine all wet ingredients in bowl of electric mixer.
- 2. Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 3. Beat at medium speed for 2-3 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl to help it along if necessary.
- 4. Pour into a lightly-greased 8x8" square baking pan. It should be about the consistency of cake batter or a bit thicker.
- 5. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees at this time.
- 6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until bread is golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and dry.