Recipe by expat
Delicious, crispy, easy yorkshire pudding's, delicious served with roast beef and gravy.
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon drippings or 1 tablespoon lard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together egg, flour, milk and baking powder and let sit for around half an hour or until the batter reaches room temperature.
- Pre-Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place 1/4 teaspoon of drippings into each muffin cup and place the muffin pan into the oven until fat is smoking hot.
- Fill each muffin cup with a ladle or large seving spoon of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.