Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Beautifully tasty salad with egg and tuna. yum
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 small garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups flageolet beans
- 1 stalk celery
- 1⁄4 romaine lettuce
- 20 g rocket
- 75 g radishes
- 2 cups tuna
- Boil the eggs and simmer for 6-7 minutes for softly boiled eggs.
- Remove immediately and run cold water over them.
- Remove the shell and cut in half.
- meanwhile mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and mustard with 1/5 tbsp of water/.
- Toss the dressing through the beans, celery, lettuce, rocket and radishes.
- Divide the salad between two plates and top with tuna and the halved eggs and serve immediately with a little more balsamic vinegar over the top.