Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are made with ANY WHEY powdered protein. It's the only protein that can stand up to the high heat of baking.
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 2 cups kelogg's extra fiber all-bran cereal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 -2 scoop 100% any whey
- In a mixing bowl, stir together 100% ANY WHEY, flour, Splenda, baking powder, and salt.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cereal, oat bran, raisins, and milk.
- Let stand about 5 minutes or until cereal softens.
- Add egg substitute and vegetable oil; beat well.
- Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into six muffin pan cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.