Recipe by yogiclarebear
Pumpkin, cream and cottage cheese, and protien powder make for a healthy, high protein delicious snack!
Top Review by thehappycat
It was okay. I've had better but, I've had worse. I made the bars using regular cream cheese and regular cottage cheese as I don't have to watch calories. They're a little sweet, and have a cheesecake-y taste, but don't really taste a lot like pumpkin.
- 2 egg whites
- 5 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray 8 mini-loaf tins with non-stick spray, and distribute batter evenly.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- When the bars are done, flip them out of the pan onto a sheet of foil, chill and store in the fridge.